Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Quick Lunchtime Nothings

What is going on with all this rain? It has to end sometime.. I feel like we're being gypped out of summer. Saturday and Sunday (forecasted to be SUNNY) cant come soon enough. My hair is going crazy- it's naturally very curly, and I straighten it all the time, but during any sort of humidity it's neither straight nor curly- just frizzy.

Lowell Spinners tonight? Too wet out? Time will tell. It might be nice to just watch the Sox game on TV but I need to "meet" this year's Spinners team, and soon. Cant wait to see Lowrie this weekend.

Trader Joe's. Chicken and cilantro wontons. Cheap, and almost nothing in terms of fat or calorie content. Sounds like a winner to me.

----
10:30pm
Dusty Brown just came into the game, 9th inning, Boston is whooping Washington 11-3. Bard has one out, 2 on, throwin the heat at 97mph. Sad (not the right word, but you know..) that both Bard and Brown debuted on the road. Yikes, bases loaded now... Bard's gettin hit.

10:43pm
One double play later, Red Sox win it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
There is no offseason.