Monday, July 6, 2009

Mas

Oh, more writing. It's 9:23, and the first game of the Paw Sox doubleheader is still not over (started at 5:30). I'm not sure that they'll get the second game in tonight. Unfortunately, Bowden had another rough outing. I am so antsy to chat with him again. There are lots of things I want to know, but one of the bigger questions centers around what the heck is going on this season. I want to know what he's working on besides his slider, and if it's partly to blame for his lack of command. He's been walking guys. Walked another 5 guys in 4.1 innings tonight, with only two K's. I also want to learn more about how to distinguish breaking balls, splitters, changeups (they're slower but is there anything thing else unique about them?) ... i've been learning this on my own but to hear it from a minor/major league pitcher is taking it to the next level.

Chris Carter is 4-5 right now. Not bad. But dont get me started on the Red Sox. Losing to the A's. Petey is out for the night.. Lugo is in and "up to his usual shenanigans".

Wow. I'm listening to the Paw Sox game via gameday audio, and they just announced that they will be playing the 2nd game afterall. It's the 11th inning, 9:35pm.

I thought I had more to write, but I guess I dont! Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
There is no offseason.