Friday, July 10, 2009

Jams

Players' songs (plate music, mound music, etc) as found on RedSoxInsider's blog :

Batters:

Ellsbury - "Let It Rock", Kevin Rudolf (f. Lil' Wayne)

Pedroia - "Dre Day", Dr. Dre

Ortiz - "Somos De Calle", Daddy Yankee; three tracks from the album "My Destiny" by Yomo; plus one unknown

Youkilis - "Man In The Box", Alice In Chains

Drew - (no music)

Bay - "Alive", Pearl Jam

Lowell - "Bombtrack", Rage Against The Machine

Varitek - "Kryptonite", 3 Doors Down

Lugo - "Ella Tiene Una Cosa Que Amarra", Pena Suazo

Kottaras - "Going Back To Cali", The Notorious B.I.G.

Baldelli - "All Along The Watchtower", Jimi Hendrix; "Strange Times", Black Keys

Kotsay - "Animals", Nickelback

Green - "Turn My Swag On", Soulja Boy Tell 'Em; "I Run", Slim Thug; "Bet That", Trick Daddy; "Amazing", Kanye West; "Sideways", Dierks Bentley



Bailey - "Moby Dick", Led Zeppelin

Lowrie - "The Kids Aren't Alright", The Offspring

Carter - "Stronger", Kanye West



Pitchers:

Beckett - "Living Hard", Gary Allan

Lester - "I Use What I Got", Jason Aldean

Wakefield - "How Bad Do You Want It", Tim McGraw

Penny - "Red Rider", Lunatic Fringe

Smoltz - "Misty Mountain Hop", Led Zeppelin

Delcarmen - "Boston", MAV Entertainment

Jones - "My Wave", Soundgarden

R. Ramirez - "Lucha", Nancy Amancio

Masterson - "Rebirthing", Skillet

Saito - "Bad To The Bone", George Thorogood & The Destroyers

Bard - "Stranglehold", Ted Nugent

Okajima - "The Oki-Doki", Tatami

Papelbon - "I'm Shipping Up To Boston", Dropkick Murphys




I have noticed that my like of Ellsbury has increased ever since he picked up Let It Rock as his plate music. That song gets me so amped.

PAWSOX TONIGHT. bowden scratched, has a couple weeks off (per standard proceedure with paw sox pitchers.. i guess they all get that at some point during the season).. will be back on the mound sometime after the allstar break. enrique gonzalez up tonight! havent been to mccoy in what feels like ages. looking forward to august 7th in pawtucket, which i just found out is replica jersey night! first 5000 fans. you can bet i'll be there. that's a sweet giveaway, and it comes two days after michael bowden bobblehead night in portland. minor league promotions are incredible.

(last night's sox game was great, even though they lost. long game with lots of pitching struggles for both sides, but petey had a home run, bard showed some dominance (3 k's in 1.1 innings of work), and i got to sing the Bay song. i was hangin out way up there in the cf bleachers with my mom's faculty, a group of 37 of us. yes, i am proud of my ticket-finding skills. did the monstah thang pre-game for sox bp with Josh, the gym teacher at my mom's school (she's a principal). HE BOUGHT ME ICE CREAM IN A RED SOX HELMET. having ice cream in a helmet is a dream i had almost given up on at this point in life... one of very very few ways in life in which my parents have failed me. sorry if you dont understand how i could be so excited about this. dont you remember thinking ice cream in a mini helmet was the must-have item at the concession stand at your minor league park? dreams do come true.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
There is no offseason.