Friday, August 14, 2009

midday musings. just a couple of 'em.

Hi.

The lastest word on the street is that Chris Woodward will shortly be making way for Alex Gonzalez. Some sources are reporting that the Sox have acquired him, but espn.com still reads that they're "nearing" a deal for him. The dance of the shortstops positively confounds me. I know nothing of Alex Gonzalez, save for that he plays for the Reds and was with the Red Sox in 2006.. nor do I have the time to look him up right now, as I'm on a hastily-dwindling lunch break. I hope his defense is exponentially better than his offense (BA .210, OBP .258). But the word on Twitter is that people like this move, so that's sounding good to me right about now.

Zink is on the bump tonight. Can they come home yet? They've got another 4-game series away in Gwinnett. What's worse is that I have been in the mood for a Spinners game (i didnt really know that i had a Spinners mood until this past week..) but they too are on the road. I'm almost considering checking out the Brockton Rox... hahaha... they're probably gone too anyhow.


LETS GO LESTAH! Lets mess with TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
There is no offseason.