Friday, August 7, 2009

End of the DAY!

[[edit: cool. i should have thought that blogspot would save this for me. this is the post that was assumed dead, re: the one above this one where I state that what i had typed somewhat magically disappeared when i turned away]]

OOh boy, so excited to get outta here and head south to McCoy. Get myself a Pedroia "replica jersey". Do some scoring. Sit out in the beautiful fading evening. Welcome to the weekend! Clearly, I am so stoked to be away from the office for a few days. Today several things went down that, as of yet, have not caused any serious explosions... but we were all bracing for it, and so being tense for 7.5 hours has been stressful enough without any real fall out occuring. We're also moving our office space across town. We're ALSO upgrading our computer system from prehistoric to early 2000's (huge improvement if you think about it). My boss is also moving (from her house to another, which she is customizing and having terrible luck with). There are about 3 other serious big crazy happenings right now without the events of today.

I'M LOVIN BILLY OCEAN.

Another Sea Dogs win last night... Adam Mills!! He's lookin as good as anyone is right about now. 8 strong innings. Not bad. Red Sox/Yankees game was a different story but I'm not

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
There is no offseason.